Saturday, August 22, 2009

Catching Up

It's been a long time since we last updated our blog, so here's a summary of some of the things Gwen has been doing this summer.


She's gone blueberry picking with her grandma. Notice the leash, it keeps her from running off.

















She's been to the beach. As you can see beaches in Oregon are very different from beaches in California.





















This is her at Buffalo Wild Wings, celebrating daddy's birthday.














Here is a of video of her playing with her favorite doll.



And like her daddy she's very ticklish.




















So long from the happy family!


2 comments:

Marcy said...

I haven't seen you in awhile but I get updates from grandma! fun pictures of Gwen, she is soooo cute!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is waaaay tooo cute! I love how she talks so much and her cute little wave! I have to come see her! I think our next vacation is going to be visiting Gwen and kissing those cheeks!